Sunday, January 8, 2012

Current Obsession!

One word. Pinterest. With this one word my life has been almost turned upside down.  It all began several weeks ago watching a girlfriend of mine show me around her Pinterest page.  From that moment on, I was mesmerized and was convinced that this new world was something that I must venture into myself.  So I did.  I went to the Pinterest website and found heart beating with excitement and after a few quick strokes of the keys on my keyboard I had officially requested an invitation to join the Pinterest world.  


From then on it was a waiting game.  I waited patiently at times, but more so impatiently for my invitation to be sent.  Then finally, two weeks later, it came! MY INVITATION TO PINTEREST HAD ARRIVED!  Since that moment, it has been difficult for me to pull myself away from the computer.  My 8 hour work days are seeming longer and longer as I cannot wait to get home and start pinning!  It has become an obsession!


Although, this may seem silly to some and insane to others.  I challenge you to try to causally look through these boards and not want to "repin" or "like" any of the posts.  Let me know how that goes for you!


For the foreseeable future, you can find me at the corner of Pinterest and Obsession! Say "hi" if your nearby! :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment