Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fate...

I am one who is a large believer in fate.  I believe whole-heartedly that things happen to us for certain purposes.  Whether it is for us to learn and grow or to push us down to make us appreciate what we have.  With this said, I believe that certain people enter your life to help you open your eyes and grow into a better person.  I, for instance, have been blessed to have a certain person in my life for nearly 20 years.  This person and I have been through many ups and downs over our almost double decade relationship.  We have shared countless laughs and countless tears.  We shared some of our darkest secrets with one and other.  Because of this relationship, I feel as though I have a sister.


This person is one of the strongest individuals that I have seen.  I completely admire this persons ability to be positive and upbeat in situations in which many would crumble.  I have never looked up to someone more than I do to this person.  She is a wonderfully kind soul and deserves nothing but the best that life can provide.


It breaks my heart to see her go through life's challenges, but I know that if anyone can handle a tough time it is her.  I believe that I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter of her life unfold, just as much as she is.  


Many of you know who I am speaking of and that is likely because if you have met her, then you know you've seen something special.  


I am completely blessed to have her in my life and I think that she has been apart of it to keep me sane, while helping me act insane!!


I hope that everyone has a person like this in their life.  And if you don't you are missing something truly amazing!


I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I love you too!

    Your words mean so much, especially as it has been a rough week for me. What did I do to deserve a friend like you?

    Thank you for this amazingly kind blog. You brought tears to my eyes...but the happy kind! I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend.

    I love you, I love you, I love you!!

    P.S. If I'm being vain thinking this is about me...when really it's not? Well, that would be very very embarrassing.

    I LOVE YOU SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...this is uncomfortable.

    Perhaps I shouldn't have been so cryptic in my blog...this blog was actually about my other best friend, tequila. Re-reading the blog and inserting tequila makes me laugh!

    You know that you are my only best friend WhitC. I love you and I know that this is all going to work itself out!

    ReplyDelete