Friday, May 20, 2011

Little boys say the darnedest things!!!

Last night, Ryan and I babysat for my Project Managers' three little boys.  I jump at every opportunity to babysit for these kids, because I do believe they might be the cutest kids on the planet!  I also love to babysit for them because being, 9, 7 and 4 years old they say some of the funniest things I have ever heard!


Right away we went outside and played "crisbies", which is also known as "frisbee" but pronounced "crisbies" by Lewis the four year old!  After playing crisbies for a while, Lewis decided he wanted to take a break and throw the ball around.  I was standing the front yard and turned to see where Lewis had went and he was standing, facing the house, behind the retaining wall.  I could tell that he was standing there peeing and the conversation went...


"Lewis, what are you doing?" - Me
"Nothing." - Lewis
"Really?!" - Me, walking towards him to see what he was doing.
"Yeah" - Lewis said and then points to the pee puddle.  
"That's from the rain" - Lewis
"Uh, huh" - Me, sounded very unconvinced.
"Sometimes it smells like pee" - Lewis.


Yikes....I'm glad I avoided the pee rain that suddenly hit the side of their house!


Once Ryan arrived, I ran to Subway to get us some supper.  As Ryan and I started diving into our food, Lewis (who had already had supper) looks down at the table in front of him and says...


"Hey! Ryan! You can't eat all of those chips! God says we are supposed to share our food!" - Lewis
"Really?" - Ryan
"Yes! And our toys and our swords.  Not real swords.  Little boys can't play with real swords.  But we want to..." - Lewis


HILARIOUS!!!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment